Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to commonly asked questions
Refacing cabinets improves the look and feel of your home in less time than a full remodel. During your cabinet refacing project, your existing cabinet doors and drawer fronts will be replaced with high-quality materials, while the structure of your cabinetry remains. With new hardware and new cabinet doors and drawer fronts that match the replaced frames, your kitchen will have a brand new look.
Whether your style is modern, classic, contemporary or somewhere in between, you can choose from cabinet refacing color options, including shades of brown, white, gray and more. KCP offers a wide variety of style and color combinations to reface your cabinets. Our door and drawer options range from modern shaker and slab to classic arch and cathedral styles in gray, white or wood grains. Available finishes include stains, paints and high gloss acrylics.
Cabinet refacing has many benefits. Most projects take only a few days and you can keep using your kitchen while upgrades are being made. Even better, your refaced cabinets will offer the convenience of a custom kitchen.
During refacing, the framework of your cabinets (known as the cabinet box) remains intact. Meanwhile, other elements such as cabinet doors, drawer fronts, hinges and handles, will be replaced. You can also choose to install or replace countertops, tile backsplashes, lighting and more as part of your project.
Once installation begins, most cabinet refacing projects can be completed in just 3 to 5 days. In less than a week, you can have a space that provides improved functionality and lasting enjoyment.
Refacing cabinets cost less than replacing your kitchen with custom cabinets, and is often cheaper than DIY. We offer a free consultation where we will discuss your kitchen needs and go over all of your options.
We Bring Our Mobile Showroom To You!
Our experts will arrive at your doorstep in our mobile showroom, providing a complimentary estimate tailored to your home’s needs.
Schedule a Free Estimate
It’s easy to find out how much you can love your kitchen or bath. Schedule a free estimate, at your convenience in your home.
Proudly Serving The Carolinas
We serve the Charlotte Metro Area, from Denver to Matthews, and from Mooreseville to Rock Hill. Not sure if we cover your area? Send us a note with your address and we’ll let you know!
Why Choose Kitchen Cabinet Pros?
- We have a master carpenter who custom measures and orders all the materials, and oversees the finishing carpenters.
- Our knowledgeable, enthusiastic crew is always on time and puts our customer’s satisfaction first.
- Our team of professionals are dedicated to quality craftsmanship and are able to work fast, completing each project in two to three days on average.
- Our products are backed by an industry leading 10 year product warranty.
- All of our installations come with a 10-year Workmanship Warranty, which is unrivaled in the industry.
- Once the cabinet reface project is complete, we perform a quality audit to ensure that every piece was installed correctly.
- Our management team is always available to answer any questions or concerns.